Two Q's

Product support and suggestions and all other things related to BoreBuddy products

Moderator: Renaissanceman

Two Q's

Post by 220 »

Which would be the best weight kit for a dedicated 4.5" barrel running a mix of mostly CCI Standard and HV? Assuming I keep it fed with velocities that are always at least 1,000+, can I get away with just the Heavy Duty version?

Also, do I need to run a buffer behind the plug as well, or is just a spring ok? Trying to keep this build as light as possible. If just a spring is sufficient, should I go with as heavy of one as possible or would it not really make much of a difference if I ran the physically lightest one that I have laying around as long as it's providing some tension on the plug?

Re: Two Q's

Post by 220 »

If an adjustable weight is a better option, which weights would be a good starting point for the ammos that I listed?

Post by 220 »

I'll be shooting semi-auto and unsuppressed.

Post by 220 »

All my questions in this thread were answered on page 8 of the instructions section on borebuddy's website. If any admins are reading this, maybe copy and paste that info into the buffer weight faq section.

https://borebuddy.com/wp-content/upload ... Rev1.3.pdf
Renaissanceman

Post by Renaissanceman »

Mod here: You'll be happy to know we are planning an update to all the instructions and FAQ sections in the coming months. I'm glad you got answers in the instructions sheet, and my apologies that I didn't see this and reply sooner.