FA conversion kit

Product support and suggestions and all other things related to BoreBuddy products

Moderator: Renaissanceman

Scarface06

FA conversion kit

Post by Scarface06 »

I'm a SOT and have 2 full auto lowers. Wanting to build a dedicated 22lr upper for one. I've got the Ciener conversion and it doesn't work well all the time so bought a brand new CMMG and it works a little better but not good enough. I am running the sear trip and bolt bounce weight. Any way to get it to run at least 95%? It works just fine in semi auto just not in full auto.
Renaissanceman

Re: FA conversion kit

Post by Renaissanceman »

Which bolt weight are you running and what's the barrel length? What exactly is the issue when it stops running? A dead trigger?
Scarface06

Post by Scarface06 »

Yeah its a dead trigger. What should help will be the adjustable weight if they get anymore in stock. But I'm tried on several lengths of uppers with the same results. The weight is the one out of the Ceiner kit.
BoreBuddy
Site Admin

Post by BoreBuddy »

Adjustable weights are expected to be re-stocked in a couple weeks.
w1ggl3w@gg0nw@rr10r

Post by w1ggl3w@gg0nw@rr10r »

I'm planning on running an FRT-15 trigger assembly & auto sear trip on a CMMG Bravo conversion bolt in my AR-15-A1 with a 20" barrel, and I'm getting ready to install the BoreBuddy™ "Stimulus Bundle".

Any advice on where to start with buffer weights or particular ammo recommend for reliability?
Renaissanceman

Post by Renaissanceman »

I'd suggest that you start with high velocity ammo and all stainless internal weights.
w1ggl3w@gg0nw@rr10r

Post by w1ggl3w@gg0nw@rr10r »

Renaissanceman wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:18 pm I'd suggest that you start with high velocity ammo and all stainless internal weights.
Weights? ✅
High velocity ammo? ❌
Still waiting for CCI to fulfill my order.
Gonna try "Stinger" & "Velocitor HP" to see what works out.
I can tell you that Winchester Super X ammo doesn't get the job done.